Friday, February 3, 2012

Free Digital Stamp.

Everybody loves cats. So to mark my first week anniversary, here's 3 FREE digital stamps for you to make your own card.
This image is a 300dpi jpg file.



This image is a 300dpi png file.
This image is a 300dpi jpg file.
This image is a 300dpi png file.


This image is a 300dpi jpg file.
This image is a 300dpi png file.


Please have fun making your own with this images. I really would want to see what you have made. Do contact me if you have problems downloading the images. Don't forget to tell people where you got the image from.

After you have done, just post your image on this blog or

FACEBOOK:    http://www.facebook.com/pages/KertasSaya/230334493716377?ref=ts
EMAIL:  tumbleweed1023@gmail.com

Note: The images my own creation and are for personal use only.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the images. When I get cards made I will post them on my blog along with a link to your web site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure Susie. Please have fun with making the cards.

    ReplyDelete