Sunday, April 15, 2012

Carrots Anyone?

It's the feeling of being Blessed, Happy and Loved that I am giving out Carrots for the month of April. Please have fun with them. Sorry, I did not have time to show an example, I will do so as soon as possible.
300dpi Jpg


300dpi Jpg

300dpi PNG

300dpi PNG

Please have fun making your own cards with this images. I really would want to see what you have made. Do contact me if you have problems downloading the images. Don't forget to tell people where you got the image from.

After you have done, just post your image on this blog or

EMAIL:  tumbleweed1023@gmail.com

Note: The images my own creation and are for personal use only.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you Violet!! I'll make a card this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all as cute as can be! thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer,

      I am glad that you like the carrots. I love carrots. Do drop by whenever you can.

      Delete